Welcome to my blog :)

rss

quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2009

Apenas uma Canção...


Nessa tarde de Sol, penso em uma canção....

Abaixo - ROXETTE - It must Have been love ^^
Lay a whisper on my pillowLeave the winter on the groundI wake up lonely, there’s air of silenceIn the bedroom and all around
Touch me now, I close my eyesAnd dream away
It must have been love but it’s over nowIt must have been good but I lost it somehowIt must have been love but it’s over nowFrom the moment we touched til the time had run out
Make-believing we're togetherThat I'm sheltered by your heartBut in and outside I've turned to waterLike a teardrop in your palm
And it's a hard winter's dayI dream away
It must have been love but it's over nowIt was all that I wanted, now I'm living withoutIt must have been love but it's over nowIt's where the water flowsIt's where the wind blows
It must have been love but it's over nowIt must have been good but I lost it somehowIt must have been love but it's over nowFrom the moment we touched til the time had run out
It must have been love but it's over nowIt was all that I wanted, now I'm living withoutIt must have been love but it's over nowIt's where the water flowsIt's where the wind blows......

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário