Welcome to my blog :)

rss

terça-feira, 4 de agosto de 2009

IS IT ANY WONDER???


I, I always thought that I knew
I'd always have the right
toBe living in the kingdom of the good and sureAnd so on
But now I think I was wrongAnd you were laughing along
And now I look a fool for thinking you were on my side

Is it any wonder that I'm tired?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?
Sometimes
It's hard to know where I standI
t's hard to know where I am
Or maybe it's a puzzle I don't understand
Sometimes
I get the feeling that I'mStranded in the wrong time
Where love is just a lyricIn children's rhyme, a soundbite
Is it any wonder that I'm tired?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?Is it any wonder I don't know what's right
Oh these days?
After all the misery you madeIs it any wonder that I feel afraid?
Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed?
Nothing left inside this old cathedralJust the sad lonely spires
How do you make it right?Oh but you tried

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário